Smarter kids get online Aftermath.
- The first education app to use online time as a reward.
- Limits access to Facebook, Twitter, Youtube and many more.
- Teenagers earn access time by performing math challenges.
- As recommended by NetNanny
Did you know?
- 95% of students admit to being distracted from study by Internet acces
- 30% of students require private math tutoring to keep up
- 10% of students graduate “mathematically illiterate”
- 80% of the high income jobs in the digital economy require strong math ability
Available for Windows
XP, Vista and Windows 7.